If idle time is the devil's workshop, I'm a saint yet again today! Just taking a quick lunchtime break to say Hello, World - I'm not dead just stoopid busy. Gorrrgeous sunny day, we'll be hitting the high 20's in a few hours, still a nice breeze outside so all is just perfect. Well, not perfect since I can't be out there to enjoy it, eh?The kids get to be with their dogsitter this afternoon so that's cool, gives me a bit more time to work and run some errands on the way home (I'm already there, LOL!). Couldn't sleep worth a lick last night despite the meds - mind you, I'm only taking half a dose... maybe that's the problem - so at 2am I said "fuck this", got up and went to eat a bowl of granola cereal and then some red organic nachos with salsa. Hah! Did the trick, slept well after that... Never go to bed hungry is the moral I guess. Ooops.
Deeep breath... you can get through this day, girl. Don't carelessly spend energy on the wrong things, you need lots for this evening cuz you need a run, a tan, and menial house jobs like putting up the A/C for the summer, making dinner, doing dishes, that sort of boring crap nobody wants to hear about yet you still blablabla about it - ah OK, I'll go now... bye...!
No comments:
Post a Comment