Thursday, May 24, 2007

Better now :)

Well, kinda sorta! The meds did kick in but it took what, over 2 hours? Ridiculous... and now I'm just stoned, LOL! wheeeeeee! well more like verrryy sleepy... walked home in the crushing heat, it's only bad if you're in the direct sun though. Shade = good. Picked up some rockin' espresso beans on the way home, and hit paydirt in a new shoe shop near home - after months of searching for a comfortable simple "walk barefoot in" shoe - got a pair that actually FITS like a glove! I'm so thrilled! http://www.sodashoes.com/, how cute is that? I'll have to photograph my feet, he he!

So the kids are in the bedroom, door closed and A/C on - with big silly grins on their faces, they're sooo happy now. Finally not panting like crazy. I might go hang out with them and grab a nap... complete debauchery!

No comments: