Fear not, that there is an "american" burger, and yesterday I had an all-quebecois one at L'Anecdote - gave half to bf even if it was small, I'm not a meat person - and you know what? It held me happy until my brunch today, woke up feeling tight, fit and with a nice flat tummy. Hah! After being bloated and always hungry after salads... guess I need to keep the balance right. Thank you mister poutine, too! LOLIt's been a very fine day so far, despite the "chilly" 15C weather and steady sprinkle of rain. I slept well and feel rested, went for a power-walk with the kids on the mountain so got a bit of exercise there (boy were they ever muddy afterwards, uuggh), finished the shopping errands, the week's cooking and laundry, etc. Now the evening is for fun stuff, like finally going for a tan after putting it off for 5 days... Will jog over there and hopefully not collapse(!), wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment