Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Keep on truckin'!

Seriously, I haven't had time for a good latte yet and it's mid-afternoon - how horrific is that? 24C and sunny, the warm wind is blowing in happy gusts and what am I doing in this office, again? oh yeah right... earning the pennies! LOL!

So my friend N is in reciprocal love and feeling all woozy happy, s'about freaking time! Feels great doesn't it?... and Smiler's all over the place, hope to catch up tomorrow evening with some yoga (i can do it! i can do it!), somehow I don't feel any body shrinkage or anything despite eating less and exercising more, what's UP with that?! Damn marshmallow hips... go away!

Feeling pretty zen right now, vagued out and happy. Yes. Life is rockin'!

1 comment:

Smiler said...

all over the place is where it's at. which would explain why I'm so loath to leave my appartment... nice to at least have familiar surroundings to find one's bearings in. ugh. did go buy ice cream like you suggested. but now... will be getting fat! ugh.