So I'm taking the guestbook off, it was a major flop. Apparently folks like to stay anonymous more than anything else, which is totally fine by me - gotta try stuff out to know what works and what burps, right? I have an idea for a new poll so that'll be fun for a while.
Besides that, SSDD here. Ya eat, sleep, drink coffee, wash, get dressed, work, commute, talk too much and not listen enough, ya think about being somewhere else, thoughts wander, TV, some music, some driving, chat with friends, breathe, miss people, run errands, shave, brush your teeth and it starts all over again the next day. gghha. If I didn't have this blog I'd go mental sometimes.
Thanks for keeping me company, folks. xxx
Besides that, SSDD here. Ya eat, sleep, drink coffee, wash, get dressed, work, commute, talk too much and not listen enough, ya think about being somewhere else, thoughts wander, TV, some music, some driving, chat with friends, breathe, miss people, run errands, shave, brush your teeth and it starts all over again the next day. gghha. If I didn't have this blog I'd go mental sometimes.
Thanks for keeping me company, folks. xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment