Sunday, May 13, 2007

Deposit given, countdown begins!

Have I mentioned how excited I am about this year's summer vacation? Yes? About a million times? LOL! Just gave the deposit today and it sounds more amazing than ever... it's in a huge old renovated manor on a peninsula jutting out into the St-Laurence seaway, 130 kms north of Quebec City on the Gaspesie side of the river. Right on the shore, 15 foot tides twice a day to enjoy... it's not the wild ocean but I really didn't want to spend two days driving to get anywhere this year.

The unit is 1800 sqf on 3 floors, everything brand new (floors, furniture, 5 appliances, etc). There's a wood-burning fireplace, the master bedroom on the top floor has a cathedral ceiling and windows all around, TV & DVD and a fully equipped kitchen, minutes away from a famous bakery and fish shops - oh, just perfect. I'll be sure to post a few photos after the vacation.

For now it's still the weekly humdrum. Just heading out to run some errands now, then will have some lunch and get ready for yoga class. Hope to catch some energy along the way... feeling worn-down and flat today... zzzzzzzzz. I don't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep :-(

No comments: