Warm honey on buttered whole grain toast... what a treat! Add a hot latte and we're all set for a happy Friday...
So yeah, dunno if it's the drugs but it's the 4th day in a row that I wake up headache-free - still had a restless period at 4:30 am, like half my brain is struggling to stay awake and the other half won't let it - my neck is stiff as a board but what the heck, I feel good! Lots of happy energy to face a busy 3-day weekend.
I feel dirty for saying this, but I do love www.avon.ca... just bought a bunch of stuff and it feels like Christmas, LOL! Gonna be a whopping credit-card bill in two weeks though... been shopping like a mad woman lately, what is WRONG with me! I can't stop spending left and right, and it's not like I can afford to you know? I should be saving up for a latex mattress (there goes a good 2K), for a new dining room set, for a car to replace this one next year, for our summer vacation rental by the sea, yadi yadi...
I used to have & follow a budget but fell off the wagon, bumped my head and here I am, online shopping cuz I've exhausted all the stores around me. Not a shopaholic but not too far from the label... eeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment