Food is food right? Had a small avocado with balsamic vinegar, then a small bowl of home-made minestrone soup (with ground beef, spicy, lots of beans and veggies), dessert was one cookie and a twizzler. Oh and some home-made iced tea, sweeted with honey. I'm all about the sugar today, can't seem to get enough of it. WTF! Am I not naturally sweet enough? (don't answer that)
Tomorrow risks to be another headbanger at work, so I'm indulging here tonight in my crazy little garden of sorts... oh! Please remember to cast your vote on this week's poll, if you haven't already done so.
So far the honest peeps are ahead in the race... I wonder if it will stay that way? I remember I used to looove finding quarters in payphones, got lucky a couple of times... that's not stealing, is it? I've never, ever shoplifted anything in my life (we all have our reasons why...) but I've been known to "borrow" stuff here and there, figure if it's not being used nobody will miss it... never from anybody I know though. I have utmost respect for privacy. Hmm that gives me a good idea for the NEXT poll... cool!
1 comment:
Why do I always miss this week's poll????
Dani
Post a Comment