That's where it's at right now... came back from a lovely stroll with bf, picked up a supernice tote bag (didn't have one), he got 3 pairs of Rocketdogs - yayy finally those old ugly sandals can go in the trash now! - and half the week's groceries are done for us & the furkids. Oh and the guys at the shoe store were sooo nice, showed them my feet full of blisters from the Soda shoes I bought there two days ago and they've never seen anything like it, totally unbelievable... they said "here pick a belt, anything you like!". So I got a nice funky silver leather belt for free, LOL! Definitely good customer service.
I don't know why I'm so flat, finding hard to breath but it's not asthma(?). At this point I'll listen to my stomach which has a supercraving for a juicy burger and fries, fuckit. I'm not fat, I look great for my 37 years, and dinner later will be fruit and veggies if I'm still hungry. I eat really well most of the time so why the hell beat myself up over a stupid burger? Off we go!
2 comments:
Pourquoi y'a plus de chansons à écouter ! Bouhouhouhh
sister! c'est maintenant remplaçé par les vidéos ;-) ben plus le fun! bisouxxx!
Post a Comment