Wednesday, May 9, 2007

S'up?

Not one cat has dared to sign my guestbook so far - is it too daunting? Nobody wants to be the first? Should I take it off and replace with something more funny, like naked frat boys being lynched with cockroaches on fire? (gotta google for that image)

Another stupendous sprummer day is upon us (that is mutant spring/summer), isn't it pretty in orange? My sides still hurt from all that laughing last night, had a hard time falling asleep as I was still getting fits here and there. Never any decent amount of sleep with the vampire bf around, I told him this morning that going to bed at 2am on weekdays just was not acceptable anymore, he's ruining my health and if he wants to keep doing that, he should move out! 4 years of not getting enough sleep because of that guy, who'd rather pluck away at his keyboard and make me miss out on sleep rather than be a little less selfish. He looked at my baggy red eyes this morning and I think he finally understood i was dead serious - and said OK, lights out at midnight from now on.

I wonder how long THAT will last... oh and for the record? I can't sleep when I know someone's gonna come to bed later. I just can't. Also the light seeping into the bedroom wakes me up, can't shut the door cuz it gets too hot without any air circulation. Plus when he walks around, the super-loud creaking floors go right through my earplugs. Is it wrong to ask for a measly 7 hours of sleep??? Studies have shown that most humans need at least 8, if not 9 hours to function properly. We're a society running on sleep debt, and it's affecting our health, our hormones, our moods, our wrinkles!

So. tired.

No comments: