Monday, May 7, 2007

Pooped! but happy

What a whirlwind day! Managed to get alot of things done, feels great! From drycleaner's to getting mom's gift for mother's day, to mailing insurance papers and cleaning out the outside locker from years of junk - whew! Now I have 3 huge bags of clothes to go drop off at the church's welfare bin, and one big bag of stuff for my little sister, not to mention a bunch of old things that will go in the garbage truck tomorrow. Out with the old rotten tents, 1980's camp stoves and moth-eaten dusty suitcases!

I had alot of fun in the warm sunny field this afternoon, testing my new camera and just mucking around. Finally, my very own that I can connect with and it lets me express my views on the world. Here are a few shots, nothing cropped or retouched in photoshop, just the raw version:

"chubby" he he he

OK off to dump the bags of clothes now, and after that it's time for a hot shower, jammies and yeah, tonight i'll have some wine and a muscle relaxant, think that'll help me sleep? Guess we'll find out!

No comments: