Sure keeps the cold wet rain slapping against my window away. I dive into sunny, fragrant bags of roasted beans instead... inhale.... aaaaaaaaah. Cured!
So ok, i was drugged as hell this morning, figuring out the little blue pill takes more than an hour to take effect but it lasts for at least 8. But that's a good thing, see? I'll be forced to go to bed earlier to get those hours of sleep - didn't sleep super well BUT lo and behold, no headache this morning! it's a fucking miracle! heck if the answer is as simple as that... ho boy. :-))
Only two captions came in for the "scenic WC", now I know many of you have brains on fire so there is no excuse not to participate - poke poke. Feel my stick in your ribs. I'm waaaaiiitiiing!
So ok, i was drugged as hell this morning, figuring out the little blue pill takes more than an hour to take effect but it lasts for at least 8. But that's a good thing, see? I'll be forced to go to bed earlier to get those hours of sleep - didn't sleep super well BUT lo and behold, no headache this morning! it's a fucking miracle! heck if the answer is as simple as that... ho boy. :-))
Only two captions came in for the "scenic WC", now I know many of you have brains on fire so there is no excuse not to participate - poke poke. Feel my stick in your ribs. I'm waaaaiiitiiing!
No comments:
Post a Comment