Well knock me over with a feather... here's what you all reported back, through the poll:
I have awesome sex... just not with my spouse. 26%
My partner wants sex, I don't. 21%
It's ok, could be better but could be worse. 12%
My sex life sucks! 12%
Awesome! Couldn't be any happier! 9%
I want sex, my partner doesn't. 9%
I take alot of sexy showers with myself, does that count? 6%
My answer is not here 6%
I don't have a sex partner, woe is me. 0%
I am into abstinence, by choice. 0%
Assuming the answers were truthful... seems sex lives are not in a very good state right now... or, depending how you look at it, could be the opposite. I won't be the judge of that, just reporting what the public voted.
NEW POLL IS UP! VOTING BEGINS NOW!
2 comments:
Well, you cannot say that your Poll is not indicative of today society. Have we not heard the usual?
“Arg! If he could we would be fucking all day! He want sex everyday and I just can not stand it anymore, the same routine and the same position and the 3 minute action. How can I come in this rodeo atmosphere? It’s a waste of time and a waste of my wonderful talents. A waste of time really! Not worth the effort” From our girlies. Well don’t be surprise if 26% as great sex without their partner if 21% don’t want to F* them! I just wonder where the other 5% went.
I have awesome sex... just not with my spouse. 26%
My partner wants sex, I don't. 21%
Meanwhile, the 12% that admitted that they sexual activities could be better but it could be worse, came to the realisation that basically their sex life suck! If you don’t really care about if it is better or worse the why the hell are you still “boingking” each other? Isn’t sex a great time to exchange sweat and “passion”? If the later still exist? Should you take more conscience that you need to be present and participate to make it better? Where are the Casanovas and the Lolita’s? Haven’t you heard of costume, toys, role-playing and porn? Sex it up! You will be the first one to benefit from your actions. And thus, you wont come to the realization that it coulda shoulda woulda suck more but you never ask :)
It's ok, could be better but could be worse. 12%
My sex life sucks! 12%
The next realisation was as clear as “map making waters”: somewhat fuzzy!
I really wonder if the 6% who says their answer is not there knows how to read between the lines. Because “Taking a lot of shower alone” is indicative of the sole act of love making with the dream person of your fantasies. Let it be with the right or the left, this is the most faithful way of screwing. We never cheat on our hand. We might just allow it to use more toys that we would permit any other one. So in total I would say 12 % for masturbation. And that is where I believe our 5% of our first answer went. There are having sex with another human being but it is with themselves!
I take alot of sexy showers with myself, does that count? 6%
My answer is not here 6%
Finally, who nowadays don’t have a fuck friend? Whatever shape form or look, if you try you will find some. Truly if this guy on TV show “ So you think you can dance” which call himself “Sex” can have as much as he say, then there is hope for everyone to go out and lambbada all night.
I don't have a sex partner, woe is me. 0%
I am into abstinence, by choice. 0%
Remember that Sex is not only what you bring in but also you state of mind. Think outside of the box, try stuff you don’t really cared for and inspired your self not only with porn but also with maybe sex challenge between friends. It a great way to find out the laundry making can be a great time of the week and no longer a chore. Just go there and write us to inspire us
Please do :)
-Cocotteski
Interesting point of view on the results from Cocotteski. There are clearly more females on the "bubblegum" than males.
My summary & comments would go something like this...
Have issue, have dealt with it: 32%
Awsome, not with my spouse 26%
Sexy showers 6%
Although the 6% showers is a girl thing,... for guys, making love to one of their fantasies is par for the course. It would not be worthy of using a vote.
Survey data actually says 45% of the 25+ female population is "dealing with it"! Maybe not 100% of the time but still. Male ratio is higher. Maybe our sampling was just too small to be representative of the entire population. ;-))
Have issue, have not dealt with it: 54%
My partner wants, I don't: 21%
It's just OK 12%
It sucks 12%
Want sex, not my partner 9%
"OK and I don't" are not likely make a move. High risk that "sucks and not my partner" will eventually deal with it. Somehow, those numbers may eventually add-up to survey results.
Have no issue:15%
Awsome! 9%
Answer not here 6%
Lucky bastards! Anyone dare to comment on what that answer would be for the 6%?
Also, for the record, if Sex on "So you think you can dance" is getting any it's gotta be from his mom's friends at the bridge club. From here, a good toy bares a lot more value without the overhead.
Have an awsome day,
Guy
Post a Comment