For the big "kill me now" migraines, I got some zolmitriptan in the form of dissolvable tablets - at $17 a pop, I'm only taking those sparingly! OMG who makes up these ridiculous prices? Thank goodness for private health insurance... how do people with fixed incomes make it, I just don't know. And let's not even talk about our American neighbors who are in an even worse health system than we are!
Did I mention that my little crockpot has become my best friend? yessir, it's an amazing thing... dump raw stuff in there, spice it up, crank it on and let it simmer and cook for a few hours, no stirring and no worries, no spills and no mess - just a gorgeous fragrance that fills the house with "home love", and there we have a few lunches for the week. Yeah. Lazy cooking at its best... because..
So many things, so little time. I need a pedicure, I need a haircut, a massage and I haven't been to the cinema in a year - just can't be bothered, man. I keep forgetting to pick up the dry-cleaning and buy shoes, too busy working and blogging and oh jeezus the dogs BADLY need a bath this weekend... gonna rain for a couple of days so no choice, have to wait.He he. Some old guy stepped out of his truck at a red light today to tell me I had a nice smile. Probably cuz he had almost no teeth himself, LOL! but still, it was nice. yeah. Karma and all that.
No comments:
Post a Comment