Saturday, May 26, 2007

Unproductive, and who cares?

So yeah, not a productive day (ok I did the laundry and made a big jug of amazing iced tea, BFD!) but one needs the weekend for such things, right?

The hot juicy burger was delicious and really hit the spot - ok half a burger - and the perfect poutine was rreeeerrr! Am feeling quite accomplished in that regard, satiated and catty. Miam!

After that we took the kids for a walk in the warm breezy green field - man, I can't believe how fast the grass grows there, it's already a jungle - and I've been spending waaay too much time of my new pets forum... but it's fun! I'm happy and lovin' it! Almost time for our evening walk now, after bf finishes vaccuuming (yes, some men do that: see poster of "Modern Wife", he he).

I'll continue updating the videos section, and will try to get some sleep after that (not necessarily in that order). Tomorrow will be another series of battles to pick but we're not there yet!

No comments: