"That'll teach them to boss me around... let them drink gin!"OK that's more along the lines of a boss's fantasy than anything else... silly TD. It's still bleddy hot and the sun is almost down, just digesting my lovely student dinner of toast with assorted toppings and a glass of milk, fuckit I'm fat and bloated anyways, what's a little more? meh!
Smiler I'm not mad at you, just overworked and underslept, it's PMS week and you know what that means. I just don't feel really social right now, that's all. I know you understand :)
Boo, where did you go? You're silent these days... as well as a few others - guess everyone's busy and mostly minding their own lives lately. Either that or I've become so frickin' boring that reading the encyclopedia backwards in russian is more thrilling. Waaaah!
4 comments:
Just busy busy busy like hell. Still read you, just don't have the time to respond. And no, you are not as boring as reading a Russian encyclopedia backwards. Maybe a Turkish encyclopedia?
You know I'm kidding. ;-)
We'll have to go for latte or juice before the year's end.
I'm off to Medicine Hat next week, Providence the week after, and then New York for another week (a little vacation time in NY stuffed in there somewhere).
But yes, I do read honey.
Happy PMS week, don't kill anyone!
((XOX))
Is it PMS week already? I read your post. Guess your URL addy changed, which is why I wasn't accessing your page. Eli's bringing Mr. Fritz back. That should help break up the loneliness. Even though, as we all know: loneliness is the human condition. ya.
xx i
Boo! thanks for the head's up... i know how crazy your life can be, and i totally get it LOL! next time you know you'll be around, just let me know a day before and we'll do the Depot or something OK? I promise to behave and not stick any voodoo dolls the next few days - only for you! he he. i'm all grown up now :-)) xxx!
Smiler, so happy you'll have fritz to snuggle with tonight. petit ronron. it's ok to feel lonely sometimes, i get that way often when in a big crowd - how ironic is that? we're all so human... hormones raging particularly hard this month, dunno why - but yes time does fly, it's insane... xxx!
Post a Comment