Sunday, May 13, 2007

Blip this day!

As in, "erase and just move along". Blah. Ever feel that even if you to a ton of things, you're just not productive or feeling good about the day? I haven't been eating right the past few days, I haven't been sleeping well (or enough), yoga today was a pathetic attempt to stretch my stiff uncooperative body - what a failure, hounded by a shitty headache too. UUGGHHH. At least I had a nice visit with Smiler afterwards, despite a rocky start. Hooked on www.astro.com now, too.

I'm gonna change all that. Right now I need to head to the kitchen to prepare tomorrow's healthy lunches (salad! and home-made soup! yummay!) and the kids' dinners, then have a scrubbing good shower, condition that scrappy hair and hit the bed early enough to face Monday with a semblance of good mood. Looking soooo forward to that appointment tomorrow afternoon at the Migraine Clinic, been waiting for 6 weeks for it - very curious to see what they come up with in the way of tests or exercises or whatnot.

In the meantime... how can I not smile when I look at my two happy kids, doing what dogs are built to do?

No comments: