Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Choose your destiny

Alice came to a fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

4 comments:

prin said...

Is it just me or is that quote kinda sad?

Technodoll said...

I find it to the point, actually... if you don't know where you're going, it doesn't matter how you get there. Just enjoy the trip and not the destination...

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

So very true...Gotta know where you want to go or you are bound to repeat your past steps!!! I am a firm believer you always gotta look into your tomorrows and plan for them.

Technodoll said...

Some people plan to never plan for tomorrow, I personally couldn't live that way but to each their own, eh? Now where's my planner... LOL!