figuring it out one day at a time
Dude that wasn't fat, that was... er... elephantesque grotesque! They don't make mopeds that sturdy.
ew fried mars bars, yucko.
Fried candy bars are good! Ok, i'm a hick from the midwest at heart.Love the quote of the day! thanks for pointing it out!
I love the quote and the picture is hilarious!
I've had fried snickers.....they are sinful! For real....
Myself, oh c'mon live a little :-DPrincessB, I put that quote there for you!Elisabeth, isn't it just? teehee!WW, stop it I'm drooling! Geez!
Why would anyone fry a Mars bar? It's already sheer perfection. Am I missing something here?
It becomes a whole other mouthgasm, Curly!
Really?? What do you deep fry it in?? Wouldn't the whole Mars bar just melt?
Curly, check it out :-)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_bar
Ok, I'll check it out. BTW, I hate that picture. Grosses me out.
It's only fishies :-D
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Dude that wasn't fat, that was... er... elephantesque grotesque! They don't make mopeds that sturdy.
ew fried mars bars, yucko.
Fried candy bars are good! Ok, i'm a hick from the midwest at heart.
Love the quote of the day! thanks for pointing it out!
I love the quote and the picture is hilarious!
I've had fried snickers.....they are sinful! For real....
Myself, oh c'mon live a little :-D
PrincessB, I put that quote there for you!
Elisabeth, isn't it just? teehee!
WW, stop it I'm drooling! Geez!
Why would anyone fry a Mars bar? It's already sheer perfection. Am I missing something here?
It becomes a whole other mouthgasm, Curly!
Really?? What do you deep fry it in?? Wouldn't the whole Mars bar just melt?
Curly, check it out :-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_bar
Ok, I'll check it out.
BTW, I hate that picture. Grosses me out.
It's only fishies :-D
Post a Comment