figuring it out one day at a time
LOL! You mean you weren't smiling?
If you add the lipstick, you'll see that I'm trying to.
If you put lipstick on a dog, it's still a dog. For some reason, I just like that Obama/pig controversy.I still don't get why you won't share your cookies.
been that kind of day huh?
Vicious! I'm nearly there right now......
Prin, I am what I am :-DMyself, yep. Oh yes.WW, here's a cookie... will share with partners in crime only.
Holy shit that dog is frightening! And very alien looking. I felt like that today too. Must be something in the air around these parts.
* rolling on the floor laughing *** drops cookies and runs **
PrincessB, pms seems to be contagious. Pass the advil!Daring, good girl! :-D
There's a pitty movie in the related ones that's adorable. Looks like Angel's Max. :)
Is that dog for real? I don't really like small dogs, I think they defeat the overall purpose of dogs. Now I like them even less. Sorry you had a bad day. Wine for supper sounds wonderful though.
Prin, they're all adorable when not looking like alien monsters!Secretista, glad you liked it! Pass it along :-)Curly, yep it's for real. I feel much better today though... will blog about it!
Eewwww! That's a nasty little thing. I'm feeling good about the Yorkie comment.
He he! At least yorkies have beautiful hair! *grin*
Lol, so why is that dog so cute even though ti's mean?
He he. Lord knows people's tastes vary in what they consider "cute"! :-D
Post a Comment
16 comments:
LOL! You mean you weren't smiling?
If you add the lipstick, you'll see that I'm trying to.
If you put lipstick on a dog, it's still a dog.
For some reason, I just like that Obama/pig controversy.
I still don't get why you won't share your cookies.
been that kind of day huh?
Vicious! I'm nearly there right now......
Prin, I am what I am :-D
Myself, yep. Oh yes.
WW, here's a cookie... will share with partners in crime only.
Holy shit that dog is frightening! And very alien looking. I felt like that today too. Must be something in the air around these parts.
* rolling on the floor laughing *
** drops cookies and runs **
PrincessB, pms seems to be contagious. Pass the advil!
Daring, good girl! :-D
There's a pitty movie in the related ones that's adorable. Looks like Angel's Max. :)
Is that dog for real? I don't really like small dogs, I think they defeat the overall purpose of dogs. Now I like them even less.
Sorry you had a bad day. Wine for supper sounds wonderful though.
Prin, they're all adorable when not looking like alien monsters!
Secretista, glad you liked it! Pass it along :-)
Curly, yep it's for real. I feel much better today though... will blog about it!
Eewwww! That's a nasty little thing. I'm feeling good about the Yorkie comment.
He he! At least yorkies have beautiful hair! *grin*
Lol, so why is that dog so cute even though ti's mean?
He he. Lord knows people's tastes vary in what they consider "cute"! :-D
Post a Comment