Monday, September 15, 2008

Am I not?

photo copyright Technodoll, 2008

Am I not young?
Am I not pure, innocent,

A lily in your gaze?
Do I not hold the future of the world
In my delicate hands?

Like me, love me, or not
I only ask for my chance to become
A creature of thought, of poise, of heart
In this old world

To live my dreams, sublime
For

Am I not young?

6 comments:

Curly said...

Can't wait to meet that child!!

myself said...

cute kid...for a kid!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

How wonderful the poem and appropriately the innocent look in the picture! Well done.

Technodoll said...

Curly, next summer :-)

Myself, my sentiments exactly, LOL!

Daring, thank you... I felt inspired by red wine last night, going through some vacation photos.

prin said...

Pretty poem. :)

I wish I was littler. *blushes*

Technodoll said...

Prin, I too dream of that. sigh. Do you want me to write a poem about you?

*grin*