Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Are you on my blogroll?

I ask, because I'm feeling super generous today... *grin*

If you're on my blogroll it's because I love your style, your stories, your writing wit and hey, you make my days a little brighter.

Soooo, I've decided to give each of you a special Technodoll Award of sorts - only I'm sensitive to things like personal style - pick whichever one of the three awards below that you like best and go on, put it up proudly on your blog!

Kinda like a constant reminder of your bubblegum stalker. He he.

*kidding*




And that's the kind of day it is... hope you all have a good one!

/end of Better Than The Gong Show post/

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am on your blogroll. I'll take my award and showcase it proudly!

Technodoll said...

Wooohooo!! Curious to see which one you'll pick!

Anonymous said...

I guess first I need to figure out how to get things in my columns in Wordpress. Haven't quite got there yet.

myself said...

You just KNOW I'm picking Dame Edna!!!!

Frank said...

We all know you're not kidding.


Stalker.

But thank you :)

Technodoll said...

Girl1218, I know you'll do good! :-)

Myself, she(he!)'s my favorite too... gotta love the kooks.

Frank, I stalk in a very friendly manner. Call me the yellow lab of blogland.

Rachel said...

SSSQQQUUUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

thanks!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

ok, I must need a B12 shot....what's a blog roll?

Technodoll said...

Rachel, I knew you'd pick Edna! ha ha!

Daring, it's the list of my favorite blogs on the right-hand side of my site... you're in there! Pick an award! :-D

Lola Smiles said...

I'm liking Edna too. Thank you TD! ;0

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

OMG. I feeeeelll the love bebeh I feeeeellll the love =DDD

Rebecca Foster said...

Hey, just the fact you have me linked is an honor. An award? *blushes*. That said, I'm stealing all three! Haha, no just kidding. I can't see them, and I don't know how to put them up, so I will just bask in the light of knowing you are a reader.

xoxoxox

Technodoll said...

Lola, she's all yours! ;-)

CD, good!

Rebecca, you just concentrate on not getting chinese food poisoning anymore OK? ha ha!

B said...

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww thank you!!!

Piper said...

Woot! Thanks so much for the pretty awards!

Technodoll said...

Deutlich & Piper, you're welcome! Enjoy :-)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Thanks for the explanation. I'm taking all of them *wink* j/k

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

*dances and redecorates blog page because new award is on there *

Technodoll said...

And it's awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! How slow am I!? Thank you *pinches one*