Quiet grey humid weekend, am taking the time to work on some new projects for the Bubblegum Snapshots blog - October will be labeled "industrial autumn" month, so please go check it out next week!
Also am requesting your feedback on the Snapshots blog via a poll, would be really sweet of you to go cast your votes. Am trying to diversify my life/hobbies and this one means alot to me.
Up until now it's been a rather amateur way to engage my spare time but I really want to take it more seriously now. Am working on getting the technicalities down pat so that I can finally take those shots I've always pictured in my mind... just a question of getting out there to see the world and then bring it back home on the blog, TD-style.
Tah!
5 comments:
Oh snap...I forgot about your snapshots blog...Actually I think I followed that one first, then came to that one. Trust I will give equal viewership...thanks for the reminder.
Woo-Hoo! I'm here if you ever have any questions :)
I try to visit regularly but been slacking lately on the blog scene...
You know I always enjoy your pics! :0-
Love your photo blog. You have a great eye for catching the right moment.
Daring, funny how life is a loop sometimes, isn't it?
WW, yey! Thank you!
Lola, happy belated birthday by the way! Slack all you want, blogs are just a part of life - not all of it ;-)
Katie, your support means alot to me - thanks!
Post a Comment