Nothing positive to blog about, so I'll skip today if I can. Please?
My head hurts, my uterus hurts, my back is aching, my eyes hurt. Work is messy, lunch was a crummy peanut-butter sammich, I feel sorry for myself.
After taking care of the dogs tonight, I am having wine for dinner then passing out. Hopefully.
BLAH.
11 comments:
{{HUGS}} I hope you get to feeling better soon.....
I feel sorry for you too.
And I feel sorry for WW, who is going blog to blog spreading her positivity. Poor woman. Who's gonna lift her spirits when we've all sucked them out of her? :D
A toast to WW!
*gulps down wine*
vino!!!!
cheers, I think I'm gonna have me some of that too.....
Guess what I'm slugging down right now. Yes. Brain numbing rotted grape goodness. Bring it ON!
Sorry your day sucks, hopefully the wine takes off the edge and blends nicely into your tomorrow (fingers crossed)
The wine is taking the edge off, but what really did the trick was a call from Vegas, with the news that he cut his trip short and will be home tomorrow.
Miracles do happen!
*smitten kitten*
my hamsters and I have shed a tear for their wild cohorts.
Sorry. Don't like death of any sort :(
Me neither... but I like it more than mouse shit and piss all over my stuff, including my dog's food and toys :-(
Yey on Vegas coming early and double yey for catching the mouse. I don't like death of animals either, but yeah, mouse nastiness can cause parasites in the doggies...better to be safe then to let it run around. Hopefully the landlord calls an exterminator for you.
And if she doesn't, then I'll do it and take it off my rent. I mean, come ON. :-(
Post a Comment