Sunday, September 7, 2008

Poifect!

Just a poke to remind folks to check out the vacay pics on my photo blog, Bubblegum Snapshots, feedback is much appreciated.... hard to know if you're doing well unless you get critiqued ;-)

A big thank you to my two top models, Vegas and his daughter Farley*!

*just a nickname

The dogs are grumpy and passed out this morning, prolly exhausted after the past few sweltering hot sticky days. Poor beanies. Nice and cool here since last night, thank the frick - slept gorgeously and it finally feels like autumn.

I like autumn.

I also like getting woken up in the morning by my man spooning me, all snuggled up under the warm duvet while cool fresh air caresses our faces and there is no reason to get up, no schedule and a whole day in front of us to spend as we please.

!Yes!

!Yes!

/end of Reeeeeeeerrrr! post/

8 comments:

Frank said...

Autumn is my favourite season! I love the cool air, busting out the sweaters, and watching the colours of the trees change. I can't wait :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm jealous. Of your vacation and your man :)

Technodoll said...

Frank, I have a new respect for autumn now after the crummy winter & summer we just had. Viva apple and pumpkin season!

PrincessB, you live in Maine! LUCKY!!

Sian said...

Lucky thing. I don't like autumn much and my man has been in Africa for the last two weeks. He is coming home tomorrow though so *reeeer*!!

Technodoll said...

Sian! Reeeerr indeed! Two weeks is a long time to be without your loved one... I know where you will find summer warmth soon! *grin* (of course I meant in your heart)

prin said...

She's a cutie. You should totally be a nicer stepmom. :P

Hasn't it been autumn since May?

Curly said...

She's so sweet and you are a great photographer. wow!

Technodoll said...

Prin, I'm trying! I am! As for the stinking summer, who knows what it's been besides satan's bollocks.

Curly, awe thanks!