...take a break to blog anyways
...plow through and forget the innernets!
...dream about Genie
...stress, sweat, cuss, cry
...examine your hangnails while chatting on the phone
...go fetal under your desk
...hope blogland will forgive your silence
...pick a fight with the stapler, "just because"
...drink a gallon of coffee, even if there is no time to pee
...think of ways to win the lottery
...work? pfft. i love work, bring it on!
/end of Impromptu Drive-by Survey post/
8 comments:
...go fetal under your desk
That is exactly what I feel like doing right now....
What about the evil vending machines in the basement?
coffee.
check!
blog and coffee. always.
That or I just hide in my car
Love this post!
WW, hope your day is better today!
Curly, yes I forgot about that one - should have been on top of the dang list.
Myself, plus more coffee, right?
Toughgirl, hiding is a popular theme :-D
Elisabeth, your job is too awesome to need any of it though! LOL
I just call in sick :)
I like the stapler.
Post a Comment