My mom read my post the other day about me having had a bit of hard time with Vegas' daughter when she was here on vacation, and now I think I should have maybe written more than less to explain what really happened and minimize the misunderstandings...
But you know what?

I can't be bothered to tiptoe on eggshells wearing white gloves all the time, it's just exhausting.
So. Like they say, "those who know me know me well, those who don't can go to hell". Except my friends and family, of course. They're just out to git meh and I understand why - he he.

/end of Too Much Blogging Today post/
15 comments:
Oh no you don't! No compromises please. If you do, I'll ditch you and go back to reading the newspaper with my morning coffee.
Don't stress, friend. You don't have to answer to anyone on your personal space...unless is directly effects your personal relationships.
And that would be why I don't tell anyone a bout my blog, period, paragraph, end of freaking story.
And when it's found out, it'll disappear and come back with another name....
The minute I feel like I have to censor/explain/tiptoe...well...fuckit.
Ah, the cycle of blogging. I'm in the censorship round of it.
Curly, I couldn't do that to you... well, or to myself. Verbal squirts it is, then :-D
Dolce, that's what I mean though and where treading lightly is my compromise, even if I sometimes absolutely loathe it.
Myself, you can always come back as "Myselves", and claim multiple personalities. Yes? *grin*
Prin, yep. And it's just crap - what's the point of blogging then? Grrr.
Don't compromise... you're anonymous anyway, so it shouldn't be a huge issue.
oh sheesh, your mom reads it? That's the person I don't want to read it. Brave woman.
This is why we love you ;)
I hear ya. My blog is for me and whomever wants to share. I also welcome opinions, but I dont think anyone has the right to tell me what to write or how to feel about what I experience in life and write about.
But then, my mother has passed on, so all I have to critique me is all of you readers and my spouse!
None of my family reads my blog. I rather not them see me in the disturbing, perverted light that I so blantly potray in the blogsphere. =p
Some of my friends do though cause I told them about it and now I regret doing so. Meh.
Toughgirl, I'm not really anonymous cuz my mom and sister read me, and so do many of my friends... not to mention Vegas! *gasp*
PrincessB, yes she is brave! LOL!
WW, I thought it was for my kittens and rainbows... :-D
Daring, your posts are always so nice and positive though. How do you do it!
CD, awe c'mon... secretly you want your parents to read you cussing like a sailor! *grin*
I'm so glad there are no compromises. What a relief!!
I get enough editing and politically correct content when I read the newspaper.
i hear ya on the self-censoring sucks!!
oh and i loooove bunny :)
I know my parents read my blog, so I do my best NOT to censor anything. In fact, I try to put as much embarrassing shit in here as possible, just to make them blush.
Curly, the newspaper is like a Harlequin novel starring an axe murderer. Much fun!
Voice, isn't Happy Bunny the BEST!
Frank, does that get you any increase in allowance? *grin*
Post a Comment