Sorry no paddywhack but last night melonhead did eat a bone and then proceeded to gas us to death in the livingroom - seriously, it made our eyes water and if you breathed through your mouth you tasted it. Retch!
So we kicked him out onto the balcony before we called the bomb squad.
A few updates...
Still no real news from work about a payrise. I'm supposed to see something at the end of the month (next paycheck), however I'm not holding my breath - why can't my boss just tell me what the fuck is going on?
Decided to ignore the mouse in hopes it goes away, removed all dog food and treats so it has nothing to come here for and stuffed the hole in the wall under the radiator with an old rag. If it bothers to chew through that, or if it's coming in through another way then... ah... yeah. Boyfriends are for setting mousetraps, right?
Among other things.
Like lots and lots of yummy ravishings.
Seriously, I'm the luckiest woman in the world - loved getting dragged into bed for an afternoon nap after shopping (ooh! I got a sweet new top and he got an autumn coat and sexy jeans) - whatever I did to deserve this firecracker I thank my lucky stars... reeerrr!
But then again, he's gone all of next week so if you average things out, we're doing ok ;-)
Vegas: I have a lollipop.
Moi: Seriously.
Vegas: Yes. Wanna see it?
Moi: *rolls eyes* OK yes, show me your candy, big boy!
OK this conversation didn't happen exactly like that, but you get the drift. Boy, this balmy rainy morning and hot coffee are really hitting my brain.
I've a ginormous pile of ironing to attack and dinner to make later (mmm spicy roasted squash soup), am taking it easy cuz the coming week is going to stink.
Amen.
/end of Life Is Good post/
11 comments:
You have to make it clear that I leer at you at the same time as saying "I have a lollipop" - I need to grow a moustache so I can twirl one end of it at the same time...
"melonhead did eat a bone and then proceeded to gas us to death in the livingroom"
Ahahahahahahah, OMG!!! That is the most funniest shit ever. And lollipops huh?
What kind of lollipop? ;-p *bats eyelashes*
Hubby is tackling his pile of ironing now as he watches football on TV.
Our company cut all raises for 2008 (just when I was due one). I cant look forward to one until next year (even though my boss who just got promoted gets salary increased). Its amazing some companies have money for some, but not others...
*rolls eyes*
I hope you get yours.
Vegas hunny... no staches. Not now, not evah! But the leering is ok :-D
CD, it's only funny if you didn't gag on the stench :-( And the lollipop, well I'd tell you but my mom reads my blog! ha ha!
Daring, I do the ironing and he takes out the maggoty trash, it's a good bargain for me! LOL!
Stuffing the hole with steel wool may be a better option. They don't like that much.....
Hah! I went one further, see above post! :-D
See? That's why you need to feed a processed diet. There are chemicals in there that take care of the gas. Sure, they may cause cancer and whatnot, but when your priority is gas, none of that matters.
No comment about the rest. Your mom is reading.
I'll take the gas, thankyou! :-D
Actually they're fine today, same pork roast dinner... just less of it. Melonhead is a hog.
Melonhead and gas, all I'm thinking is how my beasties can clear a room, and they're like....11 lbs each...don't even wanna think about it THANKS!
You are dealing with mouse same way I would...however, I brought 2 mouse like creatures into my house so I'll shut up now!
Myself, if I choose to domesticate a little beastie, keep it in a cage and feed it - that's one thing. But to have my place invaded by unwanted creatures, having them shit all over my floors and tear into my dog's food, spread vermin - no thanks.
'Maggoty trash'...LOL. You my dear, got the better deal.
Post a Comment