Friday, September 12, 2008

Panooney warfare!!

All you wimmins out there will surely appreciate this riot of a post from my fellow blogger Zedder on vajajay itchies from hell - click on it to go read, OMG I bust a gut laughing so freaking hard!

*wipes tears from eyes*

I guess it's so funny cuz we've all been there, right? (boys, don't go read this - it really isn't for you!)

6 comments:

prin said...

No, boys should go. If reading about it is suffering, then let them suffer! lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you for linking that! I am still laughing. That is the funniest shit evah!!!! My side hurts right now.

Technodoll said...

Prin, hokay - but I still had to post a warning :-D

Girl1218, I know!!

Mike said...

I hate it when my vajayjay itches.

That's the part between the scrotum and the anus, right?

Technodoll said...

Yes Mike... yes. Right there. Scratch away :-)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

*rolling on the floor laughing**