Um, if you go pee right after having a coffee, does it smell like a cup of java going down the john? Or are my kidneys just freaky?
*nose like a hound dog*
Vegas left in the wee hours of the morning for out-of-town work, he'll be back late Thursday... And I already miss him. Walking the two dogs in the pouring rain before breakfast didn't help my mood either. Cold water down my neck? Ugh! I was so demoralized that I took public transit to work. Imagine!
My face is sporting both a pink-eye and oily PMS skin. Awesome.
On second thought, it's not a bad thing for my man to be missing all of this - he suffers through enough of my nagging, as it is.
"The trash needs taking out"
"I feel fat, why do you eat all the cookies?"
"Can you please pick up all your damn stuff!"
"Stop buying me gifts! We're broke!"
"Your shoes look fine! Quit whining!"
I'd divorce my own self sometimes, if I could!
/end of Grey Day Need Chocolate post/
24 comments:
I'd never be saying things like "Stop buying me gifts."
Reer.
Um. I am agreeing with prin here....
are you losing it? gifties = gooooooodddd - so good I buy them for myselfs as I have no one else to buy for me :D
I feel yer pain
Yeah, PMS plus non-stop rain... freaking disaster. The doctor recommends popcorn with yummy seasoning for supper!!!
Curly, you are a godsend! Orville here I come!! WOOO!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm popcorn
good idea.
I'm thinking spicy nacho cheese poppycorn? yes?
I can't believe Orville wasn't over as soon as Vegas left!!
coffee and asparagus make for some nasty smelling pee!
Yep, it comes back still smelling like coffee. Now if the coffee smells like urine that is a whole other problem and you might want to find out if anyone in the office is angry with you.
I had coffee on the plane this morning that smelled like pee.
I had a thai curry for lunch, and it had asparagus in it. I hope I get a cold before tomorrow morning.
Curly, I'm enough woman for both so it's okay :-D
Knight, I'll definitely be on the lookout for that! ha ha!
Vegas, maybe it's a good thing you're alone in a hotel room tonight :-D
yeah i think i'm with prin. now way could i speak those words. hee..hee..
Did you ever notice that pee smells different based on what coffee you drink? Starbucks= strong coffee pee. Dunkin Donuts=mild coffee pee. Try it for yourself. Or not.
Girl1218, I see I'm outnumbered :-D
PrincessB, so the better the coffee the stronger the pee? Hmm interesting!
... you're not weird. My pee smells like coffee sometimes too.
I hope only after you'd HAD coffee, Toughgirl! ha ha!
I just get over my horrible hump....I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Gosh I hate periods!
me too (I think I speak for all men here) *grin*
*no grin as he remembers that TD is pre-postal*
dammit :D
WW, I am ravishing a chocolate bar as I write this. For reals.
Vegas, men just can't win, face it :-D
glad to know i'm not the only one with smelly coffee pee. yay!
"I feel fat, why do you eat all the cookies?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!
Lola, looks like we should form a club! ha ha!
CD, it's tragic but that's how it goes.
*club? count me in!
Post a Comment