They do have the strangest tv shows I have ever seen. Once I watched a hand stand contest and the participants had to walk an entire obstacle course on their hands. So strange, but I couldn't help watching.
You don't know how bad I needed that! It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen....like, for real! I was almost crying I was laughing so freakin' hard :o)
The co-worker in the office next to mine was asking if everything was alright!?!?! haha
3 comments:
They do have the strangest tv shows I have ever seen. Once I watched a hand stand contest and the participants had to walk an entire obstacle course on their hands. So strange, but I couldn't help watching.
OMG..
You don't know how bad I needed that! It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen....like, for real! I was almost crying I was laughing so freakin' hard :o)
The co-worker in the office next to mine was asking if everything was alright!?!?! haha
Dolce, did you ever see the "silent library" one? I peed my pants!
WW, that made the post worth everything I was hoping for! LOL!
Post a Comment