Friday, September 26, 2008

Cloverfield

Oh. My. Jeebus. Lord.

What a fucking awesome movie!



And I don't really mind if I have nightmares, it was totally worth it. Alien meets Godzilla meets 911 meets Blair Witch Project meets War Of The Worlds = Cloverfield.

Now if I can somehow manage to calm my blood pressure down from almost two hours of intense adrenaline overdrive, I might be able to give this movie a rating. Like 8.5/10, but I might change my mind if I don't get any sleep tonight cuz of the nausea from so much headrush.

Consider yourselves warned!

5 comments:

prin said...

Um. We soooo don't have the same taste in movies...

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Oh wow...I cant do scary movies. I havent really delved into scary since Phantasm in the 80s (LOL)...however, I did watch I am Legend which freaked me out...it gave me my scare for the next 20 years, but you are brave...at least you know what films you enjoy right?

Technodoll said...

It's not really a scary movie, rather an adrenaline-junkie movie: because it's shot from the main actor's POV, you're HIM running and it's so effective, it's something you'd never forget. I know I won't.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Yeah.........I'm with Prin here. We sooo do not have the same taste in movies.

Technodoll said...

I'm such a guy :-D