Sunday, September 28, 2008

Speed Racer - what a riiiide!

The Wachowski Bros - Matrix trilogy, anyone? - sure know how throw LSD fairy dust in your eyes and make you love the trip, no matter how hard you try to sit still and not enjoy it - they sure got me by the (figurative) balls tonight!

Always nice to end the weekend on a high, I say.

Haven't seen it yet? Well, what are you waiting for! It's got humour, great actors, kickass special FX, the coolest racing cars ever, more action than you can shake a stick at and they even threw in a chimp for good measure:



This weekend has been strange.

Um.

I think I'm subconsciously trying to sabotage this good thing that we have going, Vegas and I.

I know, I know!

I'm an ass.

I often lash out for no reason and say the most terrible things, and then I feel like crap for ages after. I sometimes even apologize - somehow that doesn't make me feel like less of a shit. It's like there's this little monster inside of me that takes my good side, gags and bounds it then shoves it in the corner with a kick to the head, leaving the field clear for a little party of evil.

Who the hell sends out the invitations for this crap??

Need an exorcism before it's too late, before I cross too many lines and lose the best and greatest man that's ever walk into my life.

I know I deserve him - ME, the real ME. Not the little shithead persona that hides in the cracks of my soul and springs out at the most inappropriate of times. WTF, dude! Lay off! Get a life! Scram! Make like a banana and split!

I feel helpless, that's the worst part.

Help.

/end of Well It Was Supposed To Be A Movie Review post/

13 comments:

prin said...

That's why you need to do the brainwashing powerpoint presentation! Then you can stop, sit in front of your PP and relearn all the things you like about him while brainwashing yourself into a better mood.

Yey!

(hugs)

Technodoll said...

Yeah... I mean I know exactly what I love about him, so much so that sometimes the Destructo girl whispers "he's too good for you, he'll leave eventually so why not accelerate things!".

Does the PP zipper that bitch's mouth shut?! :-D

myself said...

Mmmmkay now. I've been in your shoes and done exactly what you're doing/have done...and he's fab, and hot, and moved all the way across the ocean to be with you.

So obviously you deserve him. Or he's crazy. Either/or, he's here with you now :)

I second Prin, brainwashing...you just gotta brainwash yourself....

You guys had a rough time of it from him getting here on (moolah, melonhead, job security), you'll be ok as long as you try to stay positive and keep that bitch Destructo Girl in check ;-)

Technodoll said...

Is it some weird genetic mutation we women go through when faced with such awesomeness?

LOL!

Day 5 no booze, maybe it's withdrawal that's making me cranky...

*picks lint off shoe*

myself said...

Oh there's your problem....lack of alcohol....lmao

Yes. Genetic mutation. As you noticed I did the same thing last week in a moment of weakness (why would he like me, she's thinner/prettier/younger/insertwhateverstupidadjectiveworks....)

We are self-destructive us chicks. Bad bad women.

Vegas said...

the film was really good (I didnt read past the embedded video, I hope it wasnt about me)



*wink*

Frank said...

My ex always said that to me, how she was subconsciously trying to sabotage things. I never really understood that and I still don't :(

Technodoll said...

Myself, I feel a bottle of wine soon coming up. Either to drink or to hit myself on the head with! LOL

Vegas, erm. You good man, you!!

Frank, it's all about not realising that we're good enough to be loved. Self-prophetising failure is a terrible thing to own, yet how many of us do it in our daily lives? Ghah!

prin said...

Yes! It gags the bitch and ties her to a chair in the corner (temporarily). :D

Love unselfishly, too.

Goooos frabbah.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

They love us anyways......

Technodoll said...

Prin, I'm trying... I promise.

WW, yes but plants need water, even the cactus. I'm not sure if that even makes sense, LOL!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Yeah.........we totally do not have the same taste in movies.

Fo sho.

Technodoll said...

I don't normally like kid's movies, this one just really stands out as crazy-cool :-)