figuring it out one day at a time
That is the funniest picture ever. :DFunny, I've had Sam Roberts' "Brother Down"in my head all night."I think my life is passing me by... I think my life is passing me by..."Sigh.
A fast snail... there's a worry.
That snail has wheels, man! Whoooosh!At least boring work slows time down. Sigh, indeed.
great picture! Gosh, where does the time go?
There must be a big black hole for all the world's lost hours...
that quote is so true: how I feel often...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is the funniest picture ever. :D
Funny, I've had Sam Roberts' "Brother Down"
in my head all night.
"I think my life is passing me by... I think my life is passing me by..."
Sigh.
A fast snail... there's a worry.
That snail has wheels, man! Whoooosh!
At least boring work slows time down. Sigh, indeed.
great picture! Gosh, where does the time go?
There must be a big black hole for all the world's lost hours...
that quote is so true: how I feel often...
Post a Comment