Friday, September 19, 2008

Oooo lordy

Um, could I look any worse? This should be my passport photo, really, half my face melted from lack of sleep and bedhead galore. Bleurrk. I need like three thousand hours of sleep to look or feel human again.

Bah.

I'm too old to be vain at this point.

And I can't think of one single interesting thing to blog about this morning, it's pathetic. I'll try again a bit later on today and see what happens.

/end of Sorry For Boring You post/

19 comments:

myself said...

you boring?
hahahahahaha
funny

Technodoll said...

zzzzzzzzzz what?

KA said...

lol, you don't look bad at all. Stop bragging about how cute you are.
*burns with envy*

Curly said...

You look like you just had some pretty wild sex.

Where's the white umbrella?

*grins*

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

At least you thought enough to put some lip gloss on!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

What colour is that lipgloss? It looks bitching on you.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

^bitchin

=p

Technodoll said...

Toughgirl, I must hire you for my PR person. Seriously.

Curly, not even... just not enough sleep. The umbrella's gonna be smacking your ass for smart comments like that! LOL!

WW, I'm naked without that gloss...

CD, it's some Avon thing... nude pink I think. Makes lips happy. And thank you *blushes*

Technodoll said...

I look like trailer trash on that pic. *giggle* It's almost funny!

I love my friends :-D

myself said...

woken up yet?

yeah I'm the same with the gloss, I carry it in my pocket.

I'm an idiot. All good.

Technodoll said...

Call me Technozombie and get it over with. Glossed up and nowhere to go. :-D

Anonymous said...

You look like you should be in a Whitesnake video.

Funny about the gloss. I wear VS lipstick everywhere.

Dolce said...

I should slap you...you are so pretty! I've seen pictures!!!

Technodoll said...

PrincessB, not Def Leppard? dammit.

Dolce, I shall turn the other cheek, the non-melty one. he he.

Vegas said...

You're hot, everyone knows it. I had to walk down the street with you yesterday trying not to assault the gawping masses (damn that skirt and knee socks combo)... obviously I didn't because I am a modern man and neanderthal possessive urges driven by ego are beneath me.



Fuckers.

Technodoll said...

I'm gonna have to marry you, Vegas :-D

prin said...

Meh. You look fine, bedhead and all. :) You should see me in the morning. I don't wear lip gloss. :D

Technodoll said...

But you have such a cute tuque!!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

You have a very pretty face, even tired...some folks dont...so go ahead and feel tired, you dont look it....