Saturday, September 6, 2008

Love my new Pink Betty!

OK yes I'm part-geek... Finally got my new laptop after weeks of waiting and I love her! Dell XPS in pink, what else? *grin*

Gotta thank my boss for this one, now working evenings and weekends from home just got a whole lot easier - sad, but true. Howeeeeever, I do get to have some fun too! Blogging and playing with my photos is a breeze now, this girl is so much faster and crisper, the screen is gorgeous and there are no sticky crumbs under the keys... for now.

Did I ever mention that I love my job? :-D

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I want my Mac to be pink!! I am going to write Steve Jobs right now! And I must have missed a few posts from you when I was on hiatus, I didn't realize you got a new job. Good for you!

Technodoll said...

LOL no new job, just the same old... but I'm quite spoiled there ;-) viva la pink!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Does that mean your review went well? We never heard anything about that again.....

Technodoll said...

Neither have I, am STILL waiting to see a change in my salary. Sigh. They said by end of the month... :-(

myself said...

pink????

*shudder*

we have the same puter, except mine is black.

I love mine. Although Vista makes me occasionally want to screech long and loud.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I want a pink computer! I have a pink phone and a pink bike. Apparently I'm a 10 year old girl in a 32 year old girl's body. Wait...

Nvm...Love that!

prin said...

Ne pas de apple?

I do like the pink..

Technodoll said...

Myself, oh c'mon you're just jealous :-D

PrincessB, now that's the image! LOL!

Prin, I'm not an apple girl... wrong generation I guess!

myself said...

Apple means having to get all new software.

Ugh.

Vegas said...

it sucks - I'm sat on my crappy Dell 420 sat besides TD and Pink Betty.

Bah.

I want a Mac just so I can feel like I'm cool and trendy

Technodoll said...

Myself, Apple is such a control-freak company... hard to want to encourage them, but who else makes damn ipods. grr.

Vegas, lay off the wine.

Vegas said...

Did I say I was sat enough times yet?

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

OMG!! I totally have new Notebook too!! But it's a HP Compaq and not pink like yours though.

Meh.

Curly said...

I want a pink phone!! My cousin has one, it's a hot pink. Wantitwaintitwantit gimme now!!!

Technodoll said...

CD and Curly, pink is IN!! Make sure your next toys are what you really want... it's worth it ;-)