Welcome to October, and welcome to a new photo blog theme chez Bubblegum Snapshots - not quite sure what "industrial autumn" will bring but it was a cool-sounding title, LOL!
And we gots the goods.
Today also marks the beginning of a new sales cycle at work, which means both Vegas and I are wrung out like pantyhose left too long in the spin cycle. It's amazing all the damage continuous stress can do: heads are pounding, muscles are burning like acid, stomachs are a mess and our feet feel like anvils.
All this to hopefully keep our jobs for a little longer and make enough pennies to pay the rent and the credit cards.
Calling it the Rat Race makes sense sometimes, yep.
Speaking of rodents, nothing more in the mice traps even if two are still out, fully loaded. No more sightings or evidence of the little critters, either... Could it be possible there were only two?! Which are now dead in the dog food freezer? I was keeping them to fill a bag and show my landlord but so far, it's a pretty small loot. Should toss the bag, it's kinda creepy.
I just flipped over my wall calendar to a new page, this month is a little monkey peeking behind two carved orange pumpkins. Did I ever mention I loathe monkeys? Gawd. Stinky jittery creatures, even worse when you dress them up and make them dance.
Anyways. I forgot to hand over my rent check this morning, and I'll probably forget again tonight in my stupor.
Stupor. I like that word. Stew-poor. Mmmm.
Hungry now.
/end of Mashed Potatoes post/
9 comments:
you have mice in your freezer, I still have the bod of my dearly departed Cleo. (Note to self, bury the poor thing in your backyard?)
Credit cards. Root of all evil.
Stew.
Stop it, you're making *me* hungry now!
Tender pink roast beef, hot gravy, mashed potatoes, side of veg, warm apple pie with ice cream...
Sigh. I don't even have a lunch today. :0(
what time is dinner?
:D
Mmmmm. Stew. I wish it was a little cooler here, I would totally make that tonight.
Good luck in the race, whichever one you both are trying to run.
Mmm, frozen furries. Mmm, stew. Frozen furry stew, mmm.
I need a nap.
Myself, depends what time you start cooking!
Katie, I think the only race these days will be to make food, eat it, and veg out for a while! Oh and watch Iron Man. Yeah.
Prin, yes you do! All this talk of goat stew has gotten me green :-o (goat = stinky furry pork)
Maybe that's why they creep me out. They're like drooling, squawking, hairy dirty humans with bad teeth.
*shudder*
Farewell to the Mouse Family - RIP (nah..good riddence)!
Hope you have no more trouble with rodents...
Crossing fingers it stays quiet!
Post a Comment