Good lord, next is "hearing the voices".
Walking home after work last night, I wanted to tap the young woman I was walking behind on the shoulder and ask her if her giant fat ass bothered her. But instead I'll do it here, being the polite Canadian that I am.

No, really. This poor girl was like a sadistic genetic experiment, I just couldn't believe it, quite fascinating sometimes how a person looks spliced. Her top half was petite-framed, small shouldered, small boned. Small boobs, flat tummy, trim and lean. Long straight mouse hair, small head, pale naked face and small wire-rimmed glasses. A perfect wallflower.
Then came her giant momma-sized hippo-hips and huge padded ass and thighs.
I kid you not. Ludicrous.
That girl was hauling so much junk in her trunk, she waddled from side to side on her skinny short legs just to try and keep up with the momentum of swinging saddlebagged booty.
Picture size S on the top and sixe XL on the bottom. Even pears and avocados don't look that deformed. Butternut squash. You get the idea.
Gave me an urge to stuff my face with salad and never touch chocklit ever again, she did. Merrr.
So yeah, I guess I do blog to talk to the world in a kind of anon way. Just wish sometimes the world would talk back to me a little bit more to balance things out. Or maybe I attract the mutes as well as the mutants?
/end of The Vegetable Lady post/
11 comments:
Hey, how come Princess Sophia isn't an option on the poll? :D
Prin, when there is no boobage to balance the bootie, it just looks pitiful! And Sophia's on vacay.
I like big buttss......
I got a big butt. So no commentary.
Genetics. My girlfriend is pear shaped...hates it....but that's the way she's built, and I'm built the way I'm built (I have shoulders like a goddamned football player, I have to buy jackets 3-4 sizes too big and have 'em taken in) and you're built...
and so it goes.
betcha she's lamented that ass her whole life.
I prefer a nice padded female butt to the skinny-boned things we see floating around, as long as there is balance it's all good.
This girl was just freakish :-/ poor thing.
Oh and I hear the voices too, don't worry, I think it's a side-effect of work :D
Mine just told me to eat fudge, and I did. Two pieces. The voices are evil.
It took time for all of your pictures to load on my slow computer but I read your words first, I was secretly hoping you had snapped a quick picture of this poor girl with a camera phone and posted it on your site. Nicer to see your face instead (so as not to burst into hysteria) but I hear ya...I've seen people just like this...scary...
*backs slowly out of the room fearing big ass karma*
Daring, I was too in shock to even think about doing that. Maybe it's a good thing to not mess with the gods of karma...
...as Prin just said :-D
hahahaha oh man, i'm picturing the bootilicious woman now, and I'm giggling inappropriately.
I think alot of people misunderstood my post. I'm all for the curves and the bootie BUT it has to be balanced for it to look good, and not painful!
If the top matches the bottom, that's perfect. This girl looked like a caricature!
Post a Comment