Another BASTARD MOUSE sighting again at lunchtime. Blatant running across the room now, escaping through another hole in the wall that looks like a small crack in the baseboards under radiator #2. Dogs didn't even lift an eyebrow.
Suicidal mouse, fuck you too then!
It's war!
Got two packs of traps, baited them well with cheese and peanut butter, set them out in strategic places.
I can't WAIT to hear the snap of broken mouse necks.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
/end of I've Had Enough post/
14 comments:
lol, it's OK!
Those traps will go off in the wee hours of the morn..making the dogs bark up a storm...and with you jumping like a mad woman out of bed.
Been there, done that but it was the only way to get rid of the messy monsters! :(
It's either traps or one mean kitty! :)
Watch out now!
lol, so much for humane. :D
I was wondering how long you were going to let those mickey mouses run rampant!
Lola, I can't wait! Hasn't happened yet though. Bugger. Bring on the SNAP, people!
WW, yep.
Prin, damn right! I want to catch four, bag them traps and all and then see if my landlord still thinks there is no damn problem when I drop the bag at her feet. Merrr. So bloody gross.
Toughgirl, they finally broke meh.
erm ok you aren't dealing with it the same way I would.
Can't deal with dead mices.
I likes mices.
I also have a killer cat...no mices.
oh gawd! I feel your pain. Peanut butter works better than cheese.
yes yes die!!!
Gestion period for a mouse is something like three weeks. Get.it.out.now.
What are those dogs doing, anyway? Tell them it's a rodent, just like a squirrel.
Myself, I just have no other choice :0(
Dolce, this morning the PB was drying in the traps...
Curly, apparently when they're in the house they both got the dumb. Grrr.
CD, they're mice not rats and the landlord isn't doing anything about it soooo... I need to prove there's an infestation, back her up against the wall!
I would just call la regie and tell them that you have seen mice but your landlord won't do anything. They'll tell you exactly what to do.
The minute I trap one, I'm bringing it down to my landlord's and saying I saw many more, and that I will call the régie if they don't get an exterminator in asap.
For crissake, they're coming from her basement and crawling up the walls to my 3rd floor appartment! YEECCHHH!
LOL, yeah humane goes out the window pretty quick when you are faced with critters shitting all over your house.
Wonder what kind they are?
Best get cleaning after catching them, since they will most likely have pissed and shit everywhere ( not even your dishes cupboards are safe from these guys)
Good luck, hope you hear some snapping soon.
Gross, gross and GROSS!! Traps are still empty, I wonder what's up with that. hmm.
*sending killer mouse vibes your way*
Good luck!
(Another trick...take a mason jar (or a mayo jar works) and put cheese at the very bottom, then lay jar on the side and squeeze cooking oil all the way from the cheese to the mouth of the jar...they climb in for the cheese, but cant get out. They get stuck and you have your mouse!) Provided you can seal it up without vomiting!
Post a Comment