Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Who's behind the bubblegum?

Peek-a-boo! It's been a fun day of seeing all these post comments fly back and forth, you guys are keeping me busy! LOL. Good thing it was a quiet day at work... so quiet, in fact, that I had the brilliant idea of taking the day off tomorrow to go meet up with my mom for her birthday. Only she doesn't know about it yet, I'll call her in the morning and just surprise her. We rarely get to spend any time together even though we live 3 short car hours from each other - this has got to stop! Life is too short for "I'll do it later". Sometimes... there are just no more "laters" and then you feel like shit for having procrastinated.

Do any of you color your own hair at home? Why does it always itch so much when the color settles? Drives me nuts cuz you can't scratch, eh? argh!

25 more minutes to go before the blessed shower, glass of red wine and then crash. I'm pretty proud of myself too, it's the 3rd day in a row that I am headache-free, which is a fucking miracle considering the torrid heat and humidity lately. Seems that maaaybe the treatment is working... Woot! Kay I'm running out of steam here... just like my two zombie dogs. They spent the whole afternoon at the sitter's, which is the equivalent to Disneyland for kids. Yep, we are blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your head itches because of ammonia in "at-home" colours. That is why its always better to get colours from hairdressers and mix it up at home ;-)