Saturday, June 23, 2007

A best friend to cure the blues

I'm feeling a bit better now after hitting rock bottom this afternoon... I was really coming apart at the seams, going stir-crazy in my stuff appartment, a ball of tears in my throat and blood boiling in my head... Thank goodness for N, who said "come over" and we did what chicks just do: watched a bunch of classic Depeche Mode videos, ate Ruffle chips with onion dip until our livers hurt, and just talked about nothing and everything. Am back home now sipping Shiraz with bf and watching "Blood Diamonds" with one eye and typing with the other. I just love multitasking. My heart isn't aching so much anymore. Thank you, N.

Chicagosheri, have a GREAT time tonight at the concert you lucky gal! I hope your back doesn't hurt so you can dance, dance, dance! I'll be thinking of you. Time to feed the furkids now, they don't want the seared chicken (bastids!) so it's the raw beef and veggie mush for them again tonight. No, not spoiled at all...

No comments: