Saturday, June 23, 2007

I caught a bee

I had to overcome my bee phobia to get this close and capture Mr Bumble on film... but it was worth it. What amazing little creatures they are. Photo copyright Technodoll, 2007

2 comments:

Chicago Sheri said...

you really take some kickass pictures
serious!

I saw red elives, and I did tell oleg hi from nicky in montreal and we even drank a drink to you

he says he does remember you and had fond memories

i got pics but they are shitty pics from my camera phone...but pics none the less! :)

xoxoxo

Technodoll said...

awe thank you! I love taking photos... stick around, I've got lots more coming ;-)

So glad you took pics last night and had a fun time, they never stop smiling do they? And THANK YOU for the drink, I think I felt it all the way here LOL! xxx