Did it ever blow in the field tonight! If my umbrella had been a kite, I'd be halfway across the province right now - and soaking wet, too! Piece of shit weather.It hasn't been a bad day, I ate too much and I'm fighting a craving for potato chips (lord help me) but otherwise everything's fine. BF's been acting a bit strange the past few days though... dunno what's up with him. It's like he's mentally not there, but trying very hard to keep a semblace of normality? He says he's bored at his job lately but I dunno... I think it's me, eh? He's bored of me and our humdrum life. S'OK, I can't blame him cuz it hasn't been terribly thrilling lately - we definitely need that vacation by the sea. Just hope he doesn't fuck it up again this year cuz it will be the very last time he has the occasion to do that - I swear to God, I'll go by myself with the dogs if I have to, anything is better than spending precious vacation days with someone who doesn't want to be there and makes sure you feel it.
Watching a "House" rerun right now, the kids are fed, kitchen is clean and a hot shower is next on the menu... Stocked up on a few different shower gels so that's exciting, LOL! Ah. The little things that make life less flatlined. Yay.
2 comments:
Vacations with our men folk can sometimes be weird and I'm sorry to add, not as expected. At least this is in my case. Like say my recent trip to Cuba with Jim. I was so looking forward to our Cuba trip to be together and although it was a beautiful place with gorgeous weather and fabulous sex, I never got the romance I hope to re-trap in this holiday. Then again maybe I read too many books with incredibly beautiful sexy men whose only mission in life is to meet each and every whims/desires of his lady love while being a super-sonic international spy or maybe detective.... ooooh, back to dreamland for me!!!
Hey, it sounds to me like you and bf could use the break and get away from it all, especially if he's saying he's bored with his work... I'm being really bad and taking another vacation with just my 3 kids to Florida. I'm doing the drive solo (a bit wary of) and leaving on June 19th and back on July 2nd (God willing). My kids and I haven't had any time alone for over 6 years now and with my girl being 19 and Paul and JoJo being 16 and 14, I think this will probably be our last holiday just the 4 of us. I have a great need to have this time with them.
Yes the weather is fucking horrid and interfering with my gardening as well as my mood! Chin up sweet Anick, bf can't possibly be bored with you, you're too damn beautiful, sexy and smart!
Love,
Dani xoxoxoxo
awe! that was better than a dozen chilled chocolate martinis! (( hugs )) to my sweet girl! so... when can our kids have a playdate? one couple at a time though, of course, LOL!
ps: driving to florida.. holy shit you are brave! don't forget the ben n'jerry's coffee chunk ice cream to keep you awake eh? teehee miaaammmm!
Post a Comment