Saturday, June 30, 2007

Buzzzy day!

Yep, getting all the ducks in a row... Had a good night's sleep & got up at a reasonable hour (for a weekend, hehe)... Just came back from brunch with my friend N, and we decided that once a month isn't too much for a girl's ritual. So yeah, we're onto something fun here ;-) Just need a better restaurant next time, and I'll bring my camera.

What's left... doing laundry now, then heading out to get the kid's ground beef for the week, have to do some banking & sorting paperwork, then pack... oh and we need to get the car washed and stuff, nothing too dramatic. Have a headache again but I think it's the damn sinuses, UGH.

2 comments:

Smiler said...

once a month sounds doable. you willing to give it a try with me too? Have a great vacation girlie-girl. xoxo

Technodoll said...

Yes, I DOOO! or vegan once a month... all tied in with the "one life to live" post. stretching wings and flying with my beautiful friends. Love you! and incredibly superhappy for you and S!! xx :-))))