Monday, June 25, 2007

Not a very good start...

I somehow managed to sleep until noon today. Yes, 12:14pm to be exact. And I feel like shit... blasting headache, sore neck and shoulders, am dizzy and my ears are ringing, and of course my period started so am doubled-over with nasty cramps. WTF? It's gray, hot and humid outside of course, there's another heatwave heading our way but that's OK, it's summer in Montreal eh?

Ah well, I'll make the best of this day anyways. Just had a shower, finished my latte and will have fruit salad & yogurt now, and then we'll go walk the dogs and run some errands on the way. The only chore I'm doing today is one grocery store and the laundry and that's IT! So I'm a big bum laa-dee-daaaaah. Gotta put up a new poll tonight... since nobody suggested anything it's all up to me, so watch out! he he.

No comments: