Energy, I mean. It was a good day at work, fun and productive; the weather was so-so but not so bad in the end, muggy 24C but I like it. My body is trying to battle the chicken and fries I dumped into it tonight, yes it was a mistake and I don't feel good about it at all. Penance... no junk food this weekend! And a quick run on both days... catching up on sleep is also a priority.
So yeah, this evening we ground up another batch of chicken frames for the kids (effing chore), I did a couple loads of laundry and you know what? That's enough for a Friday night. I'm all revved up to start spring cleaning tomorrow, decided the back room would get it since it's totally unusable with boxes, linen, furniture, dust and crap everywhere. I fucking hate that room, dread going in cuz it's such a dump! Can't wait to get my hands on it... have to wear gloves cuz it's so dirty. That room also hosts a big window and a door, hardly any light can come it cuz of the dirt on the glass. Woo! Am chuffed!
My eyes are closing, can't stop yawning and how pathetic is that? It's not even 10pm! waaah!
No comments:
Post a Comment