Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Egg salad sandwiches

What can I say? I love 'em! And there is a big stack of them in the fridge, all fresh and yummy and wrapped up in individual portions, all courtesy of my chef friend who got tired of not cooking for us the past 6 weeks, LOL! Thank the lord he took care of the kids this afternoon too, 34C with humidex and the appartment here was sweltering. His place has A/C so the dogs are very comfy there, plus they get to play and just be spoiled. He's taking them again tomorrow... gonna be hot all week.

So what's up with all you Geminis!!

I know too many people with birthdays this month (not including the Cancers), I'll just throw a collective "Happy Birthday" to all of you, if it's politically correct. My parents each get a gift though, cuz well they endured me for all those years and whatnot.

So for the gossip... Smiler has a new boyfriend (( choir of angels! )) and is on a honeymoon of sorts, N's fridge is on the fritz and her bread has been soft in the freezer for days, but she's happy cuz Carlos is moving in soon as her roommie, I owe Cocotte a visit at dairy queen for ice-cream and more gossip, I should invite Dani too since they both live in the same neighborhood (girls! are you up for it?! you'd love each other!), Boo is travelling too much but I'm ok to meet for a coffee -iced please! - later this week just ping me ok? Prin is gussing up with lots of cool Victoria's Secret yummies and wants to know: do expensive high-heels hurt the feet as much as cheap ones? Paul is mad cuz I told him stuff about someone he used to know, I thought he knew but he didn't and now things are messed up, kinda... Skip is happy sailing on his boat on the weekends and winning races, and right now my head is spinning so I'm forgetting lots of peeps please forgive me Amen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola, si necesitas ayuda con el amor!!, escribeme!!!

xlovexxlove@yahoo.es

Technodoll said...

This is pretty funny. I don't speak Spanish, am I being spammed? Nice flower but hey, my boyfriend could kick your butt so... LOL!

prin said...

I think you're getting hit on. :D Bow chikka hola! :D

Yes, do expensive shoes hurt less? I decided I'm not rich enough to get some manolo's to figure it out. Definitely have to get some new runners soon though. These are getting inappropriate for anything but walking dogs. :D

Chicago Sheri said...

I LOVE egg salad!

Anonymous said...

I'l answer Prin's q. No, expensive shoes do not hurt the feet nearly as much as cheap ones do. I find in general that once the shoes cost more than $200 they feel quite comfy no matter how high the heel. I have one pair that rings in at $700 and they feel like slippers despite having a 3 1/2" heel.
But my most comfortable ones are by a Parisian ballet shoe company called Repetto, which also makes dress shoes. They ring in around $200 and they're so comfy, you might as well be barefoot. <3

prin said...

Nooooo way! Thanks for that! WOO!!

Prin's gonna be sexay! :D