Monday, June 25, 2007

An unmemorable weekend

I already forgot all about it, that's how boring it was. Oh I slept alot, ate too much chocolate and got fat, I blogged, bitched and battled the blues, sweated and swore, yadi yada... Oh I made up Jesus in the field, does that count?

Photo copyright Technodoll, 2007
I've got to get my act together for the next few days, it should be quite busy at work and next weekend we are OFF to the seaside for a holiday. I'm packin' my camera, my laptop and favorite blanket, favorite movies and walking shoes. That should cover all the essentials... oh and wine, lots of wine.

Gotta feed the kids now, then take a shower & prepare tomorrow's lunches and stuff. I'm so sorry for boring you all to death with such stupid posts lately. I guess I do need a vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com