Sunday, June 3, 2007

Muggy, lazy Sunday

Well not *really* lazy, but just enough to make it feel like a weekend. Last night I was stupid, at 11pm I was dozing off something wicked, but forced myself to stay awake to watch the movie and there went the sleepwave... At 3am I was sick and tired of tossing and turning so I took some muscle relaxants to sedate the neck and back pain, and finally off to la-la land I went. I didn't want to get up at 11am again but... there you go!

At least the back room feels bigger now, just need to hang the clean, ironed curtains and voilà! Once the trash is all out the door, I'll breathe a little easier. Oh and this afternoon I went walking with my camera, and snapped alot of interesting stuff (I'll post a few later tonight). Went for a quick tan, took the kids for a run on the mountain and used my new "pro" crockpot for the first time. Note to self: not suitable for cooking rice - but superfine for the rest :)

It's been a "blah" weekend really, in the big scope of things. I'm hoping to leave the city next Saturday, if the weather is nice... maybe go visit my little bro if he's around. Oh yes there will be mosquitoes (CRAP) but I'll try not to think about that right now! Time for a quick dinner... leftover thai & a simple salad. Mmm!

No comments: