Friday, June 15, 2007

Arms on fire!

I'm such an idiot... met my friend Boo for an iced latte after lunch and as we were sitting there outside in the blazing sun chatting, only then I noticed my arms sizzling away... I had bought SPF 30 sunblock this morning but forgot to put it on! Now they are quite hot and burning, I'm scared of skin cancer and not too proud of myself. Ugh. The joys of summer. It was nice to catch up though, and great that he can still endure me after 20 years LOL! People change but yet, they never really do - and that's a good thing .

Ooo! Some colleagues are going out for a drink after work and I'm being dragged along, I suppose I could since it's Friday evening after all... yep, why the hell not. I've done fuck-all so far today anyways, let's cap it off with a cold beer! Woo!

1 comment:

Boo said...

Oh, so that explains the bacon smell. :-O

It's always a pleasure to catch up with you honey.

I'm off to Gatineau with the family till Sunday.

Talk to you later, have a splendid weekend and lay off the Sangria!

((XOX))